Friday, May 26, 2006

We're Up on iTunes!


We're now listed in the iTunes podcast directory! To subscribe to our podcast, go to the podcast category in the music store in iTunes, and type "Greypevine" in the search bar. You can subscribe to our podcast, and that will automatically download any new episodes to your computer when they're released! If you have any questions about this, just drop us an email. Thanks again for checking us out.

Coming soon... a short video tutorial on how to download iTunes and subscribe to our podcast.

Also... Episode II will be released Tuesday evening, May 30th.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi
I'm chris cronin! that is probably the most coolest thing i've ever seen. I like when mr. Grey sings Bad Days. Mr. Grey you should sing more next time in the second one. Very cool how you did it. Well Cool
Bye
Chris Cronin
P.S. Awesome Dude

Anonymous said...

Mr. grey you should definately sing a lot more! Or go into the business in your next life! Hi Kerry Frank!

Anonymous said...

I love the tech tips!
I tried it and it was very helpful!
THANKS

Anonymous said...

TOTALLY AWESOME DUDE
FROM: PHIL

Anonymous said...

Hey Mr. Grey
It's Chris T. My brother told me about your website and your podcast and I think that they are very amusing. This is like last year when we had the message board.

Anonymous said...

Mr. Grey

You sing so good, you should be on american idol! I can already hear the judges.......

Anonymous said...

wow!!! this is so impressive it's amazing!!! i hope you make more episodes in the years to come!! wonderful!!!!! a great entertainment!!!

Anonymous said...

I listened to your 2nd podcast, but you did not answer just wondering question, when do you do this?