Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Season 2 Episode 1




We're back with new episodes!

To get our latest podcast episode, click on the "Season 2 Episode 1 Podcast" link below. To download the episode, right click on the link and select "save link as."

Season 2 Episode 1 Podcast

You can also get our Podcasts by subscribing at iTunes. If you want to know more, email us at thegreypvine@gmail.com.

In This Episode:

Did You Know?

Updates

Top 5

Check it Out

Homework Help

Reviewed

Email and Blog

We hope you enjoy the show, and make sure to send us emails and post feedback so we can share your comments and questions on future episodes!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr. Grey- I love the podcast, although you changed a lot. The first is the best.

Kerry

P.s. It's awesome

Anonymous said...

The Podcast totally roxs. You did a good job!

Anonymous said...

Dear Uncle Ben's class-

Your first podcast is great! I really liked the part where the two girls say, "I am, no I am, No I AM!"

Aleia

Anonymous said...

Dear Mr. Grey,
This is my first blog posting. I just wanted to tell you that my parents really like our podcast! Thanks! Ryan C.

Anonymous said...

Hey Mr. Grey and class.

You don't now how long i've been looking at this spot to listen the new podcast. But now it's arrived, and i really enjoyed it. Like kerry said, you guys changed a lot. Keep up the good work class of 07!!!

Evan (class of 06)

P.S. mr. grey rocks!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

whoops! i spelled know wrong in the first sentence! my bad

Anonymous said...

hay hay hayyy good job luv it keep up the good work so yahhh and u neva did any in the summer u rock jenna

from: u will neva kno

Anonymous said...

EVERYTHING IS AWESOME!!!!!!! MR. GREY...I Love the podcast, We all know that the first season of the podcasts were the best but these are pretty good... On my opinion they need to listen to more music... Great job and keep up on the work!!!!
-Greg (Golf Fanatic) P.S. Please read this one to the class!!! Your class Rocks!!!

Anonymous said...

This podcast rules!!! I hope the second one is just as good..... well I hope

From: David

Anonymous said...

This podcast was great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep up the good work O7

Like Evan I kept looking for your next podcast.

Nicole(class of 06)

Anonymous said...

hi David. I agree. this one rox. class of 07' rulz!


Katie W.

Hi mr. Grey